Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Update!

1-24-10-small-1


I am going to write a post later tonight about everything that has happened in the last day or so regarding Courtney-Gate. I have gotten a lot of questions about the blog situation, and what has happened since I last updated. I am not sure how much I am able to share, but I will keep you updated as much as I can.

A bunch of people have asked me how to make their blogs more secure and how to prevent someone from stealing their children's photos. I will talk about that, too. Believe me, I have learned a lot this week!

1-24-10-small-2


In the meantime, I am going to try to enjoy my Sunday with my family. We just got back from a fabulous 5th birthday party at a friend's house! It was pretty awesome. Paprika is oblivious to all the drama that has unfolded, as it should be. As you can see, she had a great time at the party!

1-24-10-small-3


Thank you so much for supporting us during this crazy, difficult time. As you can imagine, the whole situation has us pretty shaken up and we are very thankful for the wonderful friends who have surrounded us and supported us. It really means a lot!

No comments: