Thursday, January 7, 2010

Brown Eyed Girls!

1-7-10-small-1


Today we spent a great day with Devon, Riley, and Peighton.

It was a house full of brown-eyed girls and one blue-eyed girl (me). Riley was very sweet with Ginger. I think Ginger liked her a lot, too!

1-7-10-small-3


Paprika and Riley had a great time playing the day away in Riley's room.

1-7-10-small-4


These two go together like peas and carrots!

1-7-10-small-5


I even got to hold Peighton. The last time I saw her, she was in the NICU (during her 34 day stay). She's home now and is as cute as a bug's ear.

1-7-10-small-2


I know it's hard to believe, but she looks so BIG to me compared to how tiny she was then. Still, she's just a little peanut. I can hardly remember Ginger ever being this small.

1-7-10-small-7


Can you tell I liked holding her a whole lot? She is an easy baby to fall in love with! Sweet Baby Peighton!

1-7-10-small-6


No comments: