Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Naptime!

1-5-10-small-1


It's so rare that Ginger naps at home. Usually we are out and about, and I am carrying her in the Ergo when she falls asleep. This means her naptimes are literally no rest for me!

1-5-10-small-2


But today, Ginger fell asleep just as we were getting ready to leave to go to the park. I had to decide: wake Ginger up and go to park, or lay her down and miss our outdoor time.

I decided to give my back a break and lay her down.

1-5-10-small-3


While Ginger was sleeping, I played trains with Paprika. It's so rare for Paprika and I to have that one-on-one time now. I am always trying to meet the needs of both Paprika and Ginger, and I miss my quiet times playing with Paprika. Ginger gets my undivided attention all night long. So, it's only fair Paprika gets a little one-on-one time, too (oh, yea, besides the three years she's already had)!

1-5-10-small-4


We had a lot of fun, and before I knew it, we heard Ginger on the monitor. "Someone's waking up," Paprika said. Our little one-on-one time was fun while it lasted, and it quickly became the three of us once again!

No comments: