Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Let The Sun Shine!

6-16-09-small-3


On Tuesday, after my doctor's appointment, we spent the afternoon at the park. In these pictures, I am 38 weeks, 3 days pregnant with our little baby.

Paprika has been super attached to me these past few weeks. She is so independent, but when I get too far behind (as is known to happen now since I'm not as fast on my feet as I used to be), she runs back to me and wants to jump into my lap.

6-16-09-small-5

I am starting to feel a little bit better, pregnancy-wise. I know the end is in sight. After being pregnant for about a year and a half, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. And the light is calling my name! I am so ready to meet our little baby.

6-16-09-4-small


I can't wait to hold this newest one in my arms. Until then, I have a few other loves keeping me company. Mr. Mustard and Paprika are doing a great job of making me laugh and keeping my spirits bright.

6-16-09-small-6

Life is pretty great at the moment. After the hardest year, filled with very dark days and immense sadness, it feels like the sun is starting to shine. It feels warm and good...and we are grateful!

6-16-09-small-7


No comments: