Wednesday, June 17, 2009

38 Week Appointment!

38w-3d-baby 5-2a-small

Yesterday, I had my 38 week doctor's appointment. Our baby is measuring by ultrasound at 8 pounds 9 ounces, which could be off by a pound or so. The amniotic fluid levels continue to look good. Not much progress has been made...but that could all change very quickly, of course!

Mr. Mustard and Paprika accompanied me to the appointment. Paprika entertained herself in the waiting room by reading Vanity Fair. She found it very interesting!

6-16-09-small-2

When she was done with that, Mr. Mustard took her downstairs for a treat while I had my appointment. Paprika had a pretty great time- cookies are preferable to a Dr.'s office visit any day of the week!

6-16-09-small-1

On the way home, we stopped at the park and gardens and had a great afternoon enjoying the bright sunshine. Love days like this!

No comments: