Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Beautiful Gift!

vam-small-1

Today I received such a beautiful gift from my friend Sarah in this lovely photograph that she made in memory of Vivian and Annemarie. I am so happy to know that Vivian and Annemarie are remembered by our friends and family- and that even though they are no longer with us, that they live on in our hearts.

I think one of my biggest fears is that people will forget Vivian and Annemarie, and that especially once our newest baby is born, that it will be as if we never had twin daughters. Of course, I know it's silly to think like that. Mr. Mustard and I will always remember and the people who mean the most to us will also always hold all our children close in their hearts.

Happy tears for this beautiful gift- oh how I cherish it!

No comments: