Saturday, June 13, 2009

Baby Shower!

I just got home from my baby shower. It was WONDERFUL!!! I had such a good time. I am super duper mad at myself, though, because I didn't take ONE picture. Not one. I was having such a good time- I was in the moment, and then when I caught my breath, almost 4 hours had passed and not one picture. What was I thinking?! I was just having too much fun, I guess!

The shower was at the Chado Tea Room in Pasadena. It was soooo elegant. There were hundreds of varieties of tea to choose between, and we had the most delicious food. Finger sandwiches, pastries, scones, and fresh fruit with cream. Yum!

The shower was hosted by my good friend, Devon, who has been so supportive this past year. She went above and beyond to plan a beautiful, intimate baby shower. It was just lovely, and really perfect.

So, even though there are no pictures, you'll just have to take my word for it that it was amazing and beautiful and everything I could have wanted in a shower.

So much fun. Thank you, Devon!!! It made me feel so special to celebrate our baby in such a beautiful and memorable way. :-)

No comments: