Friday, June 5, 2009

Last Day Before Full-Term!

Today I am 36 weeks 6 days, which means tomorrow I'll be 37 weeks: full term! Oh, how we've waited to get here! I've been willing myself towards 37 weeks for awhile now, and as early as Wednesday of this week, I was already referring to myself as 37 weeks...wishful thinking, I guess!

Yesterday and today, I have been recovering from surgery. I have just been hanging out at Pat's house, in bed mostly. I haven't taken Paprika anywhere, but she is having fun exploring the house, and keeping me company by drawing next to my bed and playing with her toys. I also haven't been taking any pictures- can you believe it?! I miss my camera!

I am supposed to be taking vicodin (2 tablets every 4 hours), but I just can't do it. I worry that it will affect the baby, and if I can make it through without vicodin, then I'm going to do it. I just took some tylenol, and let me tell you...it's not as good as vicodin! :-)

So, that's all the news for now. Baby is still sitting tight. Next doctor's appointment is next week, and then I have one the following week...and that may be our last appointment!

We still have lots to do back in Pasadena- but Mr. Mustard's job up here will be done soon and we'll all be back there. I have a feeling that even though it feels like it's taking a million years to get to my due date, before long, it will seem like a flash, and "where did the time go?"

Until next time... :-)

No comments: