Friday, July 17, 2009

Utter Exhaustion!

7-17-09-small-1

So yea, basically, to answer many of your questions, I'm not sleeping more than 3.5 or 4 hours/night. Mr. Mustard goes to bed downstairs at a decent hour each night because he needs to be functional for work, so it's imperative that he gets at least 6 hours of sleep, but preferably 7 or 8 hours/night.

7-17-09-small-3

It's supposed to work out that I can sleep in late with Ginger while Paprika is at morning preschool, but lately Ginger has been waking up at 6am or 8am after sleeping for three or four hours, and then she doesn't fall back asleep until it's time for me to pick Paprika up at preschool. Not exactly perfect timing! ;-)

7-17-09-small-2

I am hoping that this weekend I can catch up on some sleep since Mr. Mustard doesn't have to work this weekend- hopefully he will either stay up late one night with Ginger or get up early with her in the morning.

7-17-09-small-4

I am not complaining. I know that this is life with a newborn, and it's what I signed up for...and I am loving every second of it! But I'm human, too- which I why I am hoping that tomorrow morning I get to sleep in...at least a little bit! :-)

No comments: