Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Little Ballerina

7-29-09-small-1

Mr. Mustard's friend, Aimee, sent us this gorgeous tutu and matching headband. She made them herself! She also sent us a matching tutu for Paprika and more flower headbands for Ginger. Thank you, Aimee! I feel more photo ops coming on!

7-29-09-small-2

Ginger likes it when I take her picture. She's a natural already. Paprika has lately been more camera shy, and sometimes she'll look at me and say, "No pictures, mommy!" But, then there are also days when she wants to get away with something she's not supposed to be doing and she'll say, "Take my picture, mommy!" She knows that when I take a picture of her doing something she shouldn't be doing, it's kinda cute and I'll sometimes let her off the hook.

7-29-09-small-3

Ginger hasn't learned that trick yet. I am sure it's only a matter of time. Paprika will teach her, so I've got to take advantage of my sweet, willing photo model while I've got the chance!

7-29-09-small-5


No comments: