Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First Day Solo!

7-6-09-4

Monday was Mr. Mustard's first day back at work, and my first day alone with both Paprika and Ginger! All things considered, it went pretty well. Paprika had preschool in the morning, then entertained me in the afternoon by re-enacting the Snow White story. She's "tidying up" with the red broom!

Ginger is an easy baby...sweet, precious, and a joy! If all babies were like Ginger, I think everyone would want to have 12 kids.

7-6-09-3

Not sure if Mr. Mustard is going to go to the Michael Jackson Memorial today. After being one of the few people in the entire world to win tickets to the event, I am even more convinced we should start playing the lottery. It seems like if something has less than 0.5% chance of happening, then it will happen to us. ;-) So, maybe playing the lottery isn't such a bad idea! Wouldn't winning that be awesome? As my mom always says, "someone has to win it, might as well be me." (Actually, what she says is: "someone's gotta be first, might as well be me!")

7-6-09-1

I don't know if I will ever get tired of taking pictures of little baby feet. Ginger has good ones to photograph! I took ceramic molds of her feet and hands about a week ago. I look at Paprika's huge feet and can't believe how much and how fast they grow. Cliche, but true.

7-6-09-2


No comments: