Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Second Day!

7-6-09-6


Tuesday was my second day staying home with both girls while Mr. Mustard went to work. The biggest challenge for me is making sure that both girls feel loved and cared for...that both girls feel special and that they both feel I am there for them 100%. On one hand, I need to focus on Ginger and bond with her...on the other hand, I need to let Paprika know she is just as special as she has always been to me.

So, that's a bit of a juggling act. So far, it's going really well. I am grateful that Paprika is so in love with Ginger and has zero, and I mean zero jealousy towards her.

7-6-09-5


Paprika is pretty special- she has a lot of energy and is so smart...so she keeps me on my toes. Ginger is as sweet as she can be, and I want to hold her as much as I can while she's still so little. She's been held pretty much every moment since she was born. My arms never get tired of holding this little girl we waited and dreamed of for so long.

So, things are good. I had anticipated a circus would ensue once Mr. Mustard went back to work, but it's not like that at all. It's quiet and calm around here. Once Ginger gets a little bit older, we'll be going out on all of our adventures once again. But, for now, Paprika's doing great with preschool and getting her activities there in the morning, and then when she comes home, we just hang out and do fun stuff here around the house. So far, so good...

7-6-09-7


No comments: