Monday, May 25, 2009

Train Day!

Yesterday we started out the day by having a picnic at the park in Pasadena, let Paprika play on the jungle gym, and then we headed over to Travel Town (the train museum) to check out the trains.

Yea! Trains!:

5-24-09-small-1

I don't know why some days are more exhausting for me than others, but yesterday was wayyyy tiring. I tried to keep up with Mr. Mustard and Paprika, but after a few minutes, I had to sit down. I found a shaded bench and sat there for about two hours while they raced about the park. There were no electric wheelchairs to rent at this place! ;-)

Inside one of the train cars:

5-24-09-small-2

We've been keeping a low profile and trying to avoid the Memorial Day crowds, and so far we've been pretty successful. Paprika has really been enjoying having Mr. Mustard at home, and she is definitely getting out to see more than she would if I were by myself. I'm at the point where I just can't keep up!

Amazing to think that we have just 3 1/2 weeks, 5 weeks at the most, until I'll be giving birth! I am definitely in count-down mode and can't wait to meet the newest addition to our family!

Mr. Mustard and Paprika ride the train:

5-24-09-small-3


No comments: