Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Trying New Things

10-26-09-small-1


Yesterday was Ginger's first day in the Exersaucer. It took me awhile to remember what you call this thing. I hauled it out of the garage the other day, cleaned it off, and wondered...isn't it about "time" for something like this for Ginger?

10-26-09-small-4


I plopped her in it and she loved it! She was fascinated with every little detail and was playing with the little toys on it. I am not ready for this milestone! Where is my baby who wants to be held all the time and peer up into my eyes?

10-26-09-small-3


Well, truth be told, that's still what she wants to do 24/7...be held and peer up into my eyes. She has quite a mesmerizing gaze!

10-26-09-small-2


But it's also good to try new things, and as long as she likes it, I'm game to put her in there for a few minutes. Especially with me being so sick, I will take all the help I can get!

10-26-09-small-5


No comments: