Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Deserted Beach Day

10-28-09-small-1


Someone had a very fun day today with her Daddy at the beach. Mr. Mustard said that you could see about 5 miles down the beach, and they had the whole seaside to themselves! A rare treat!

10-28-09-small-2


I stayed home and rested my vocal cords. If I say more than a few words, I start coughing uncontrollably. The medicine seems to be working a little...but I haven't gotten better overnight by any means. Hopefully soon! Ginger stayed home with me and napped in my arms while we watched old seasons of Project Runway on dvd. Very restful.

I'm glad Paprika had a fun day out with Mr. Mustard. She has been begging go to the beach and build sand castles all week...and today, she got her wish! I know they had fun together! Hopefully soon I'll feel good enough to go, too, and bring Ginger! :-)

10-28-09-small-3


No comments: