Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Still Under The Weather

Well, I am still super sick. I thought Paprika and Ginger might be catching it, but they seem to have just breezed past me with only a few coughs and sniffles. No biggie for them. I am a wreck. This is the third sickest I've been in my life. The sickest was when I had scarlett fever after the fire in the summer of 2000...the second sickest was when I had mono that spread to my liver in 9th grade...and now this time.

Mr. Mustard has been working really long hours. He was sick for a few days, but now he's back to normal pretty much. I think the reason it's taking me more time to get over this is because I'm nursing Ginger exclusively, so my immune system is down...all the good stuff goes to her first and I get the left-overs.

On top of me being sick, yesterday our computer imploded- it is totally broken. So, I can't upload any pictures until we fix it. Having a computer whiz of a husband is definitely a bonus- hopefully when Mr. Mustard gets some down-time, he'll be able to get it straightened out. In the meantime, I am using our old laptop to get online sparingly- it's very slow and can't handle pictures, but I am glad I can get online to at least check email occasionally, etc.

On a side note, I weighed Ginger yesterday and (according to our bathroom scale) she weighs 15 pounds! That puts her in the 95th and above percentile for weight for a three month old. We'll get her exact weight when we go in for her 4 month appointment in a few weeks.

So, that's the news around here! Hopefully this illness will pass soon and I will be back to my old self in no time. I can't wait to feel healthy again!


No comments: