Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rainy Days

10-13-09-small-1


The past two days have been rainy here, so we've been tucked inside doing indoor stuff. Luckily, the dress-up organization center I ordered for Paprika a few weeks ago arrived yesterday. I didn't waste any time putting it up. I put it together all by myself- and it's still standing! Paprika loves having all of her princess dresses, purses, shoes, crowns, and magic wands organized. I like it, too!

10-13-09-small-2


Ginger is almost rolling over. I realized the other day that I haven't really given her the chance to roll, since I hold her just about every second of the day. So, the past few days, I've been giving her more floor time. She is very strong and within a few minutes of me putting her on the blanket, she could almost push herself over onto her stomach. It's only a matter of time!

10-13-09-small-3


Ginger is sleeping pretty well now. She goes to sleep for the night around 1am or 2am and sleeps until 8am. Sometimes she wakes up around 4am for a feeding, but sometimes she sleeps all the way through! She takes a few short naps during the day, mostly with me holding her, but sometimes she'll let me put her down for a few minutes in her bouncy chair. Usually that doesn't last long, though!

10-13-09-small-4


No comments: