Monday, April 6, 2009

Playdate At Brandon's!

4-4-09-small-4


Today we had an all-day playdate with Brandon (age 3) and Michelle, Brandon's mom. It started as a lunch, but Paprika didn't want to leave, so we stayed all afternoon.

4-4-09-small-3


I didn't get any pictures, if you can believe that! We were too busy talking and watching the kids play for me to remember to take pictures. And that never happens!

4-4-09-small-2


So, I'll have to make sure to get some next time! These pictures were taken over the weekend around our house- just randoms of Paprika playing with her playdoh and driving her car. Because even though I went a whole day without taking a single picture, it doesn't mean I can't post a picture or two! :-)

4-4-09-small-1


Thanks for having us over, Michelle! We had a great time! :-)


No comments: