Friday, April 17, 2009

Our Friday!

4-17-09-small-2


Paprika and I had a lazy afternoon at the park today. I'm really cherishing this time of being able to really focus on her one on one. I know that in June, hopefully, our time together will be very different.

4-17-09-small-1


I had considered putting her in preschool soon, but I'm not going to do that. I really love spending time with her, and I figure there will be plenty of time for preschool later.

4-17-09-small-3


Right now I really enjoy the flexibility of our schedule, and being able to soak up every second with her. These next two months are the last time she'll have me all to herself, and I don't want to rush that.

4-17-09-small-4

Mr. Mustard finishes Dancing With The Stars on May 19th, which is just a breath away. I am hoping he'll be able to book some time at home after that, and we can all enjoy some lazy days together!

4-17-09-small-8


No comments: