Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Day After

4-22-09-small-5

Wednesday, the day after our big trip to L&D, we all slept in really late. We got up around 12:30, had breakfast, and felt mostly rested. It was a nice feeling.

Mr. Mustard took Paprika to do the recycling, and then to the Children's Museum. The weather is significantly cooler, and it was so nice for her to get out and run and play after being inside the whole day before!

4-22-09-small-2

While they were gone, I got a call from the preschool director at the preschool we want to enroll Paprika in for the fall. Registration was actually yesterday, but because Mr. Mustard had to be at work so early, he couldn't go register her and I was too sick to go. The director called to say there were two spots left, but I had to come in pretty much right then or else the spots were going to be gone! So, while they were out, I headed over to the school and registered Paprika for Fall 2009.

4-22-09-small-6

We wanted to put her in the three day/week class, but it was completely full...so she will be going two days/week. It's only for three hours in the morning, so not a big chunk of time.

I really think she is going to love it! She is so social and loves other kids. I really want her to stay home with me, of course, but I know she's just going to have a blast. If she doesn't like it, then we will pull her out so fast! But I'm betting she is going to want to spend the whole day there, not just three hours! It doesn't start til the Fall, so I still have some time to get used to the idea. ;-)

4-22-09-small-4


No comments: