Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So Glad...

11-23-09-small-1


Tonight is the finale of Dancing With The Stars, and I have to say, I am so glad! Don't get me wrong, I am happy that Mr. Mustard has work and loves working on the show. But I am glad I will get to see him again! I haven't seen him hardly at all in months.

11-23-09-small-3


He's done a lot of shows like this over the years, and it really never gets easier on me. I am so thankful for the breaks when the shows end. They give us time to recharge. This season of Dancing was particularly intense, and I am just so grateful that after tonight, it's going to be behind us!

11-23-09-small-2


Mr. Mustard has been gone so much that he has barely seen Ginger since she was two or three weeks old. So, that's what I'm most thankful for this upcoming Thanksgiving. Getting to spend some time together as a family. I know these girls miss him as much as I do, and that's a lot.

No comments: