Friday, November 6, 2009

20 Weeks

11-4-09-small-13


Ginger turned 20 weeks yesterday. She is so fun, and funny, and joyful. I feel like she's been a member of our family forever.

I am still sick. Yea, I don't really want to talk about it all the time, but kicking this H1N1 bug has been no small feat for me. My chest is still majorly congested, and I know I need to go back to the doctor. I have that constant dry cough. Not cool. This week has slipped past me, and so next week I'll go back to the doc and get the follow-up x-rays, etc. I feel like I blinked and now the week is over!

A few people have asked me how the post-partum weightloss and fitness is going. I'll just say it's going slowly. I am doing Weight Watchers online, and I am at the stage now where I am losing about 1/2 pound per week. So far, I have lost 41 pounds total since Ginger was born. I have about 41 left to go...so I am right there in the middle of where I want to be! 41 down, 41 to go! At the rate I'm going, I'll be down at my goal weight in 2011! Needless to say, hopefully I can step it up a little...but even slowly losing is better than no losing, right?!


No comments: