Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ginger at 14 Weeks

9-29-09-small-4


We had a little photoshoot yesterday for Ginger in honor of her 14th week! She wore the same dress she had on when I took these pictures when she was one week (eight days) old!

9-29-09-small-2


Ginger is changing so much. She is so content and laid back. She is happy to just go with the flow, and as long as I'm around, she's cool.

9-29-09-small-1


We've been having a lot of fun with her. She gets carted around with us wherever we go, and she is so interested in everything we're doing. She just kinda takes it all in.

9-29-09-small-3


She's a pretty good little model, too! I have had fun documenting her every second of life (practically) with my camera. She is very fun to photograph.

9-29-09-small-5


Paprika saw we were having a little photoshoot, and she had to jump in on that. She was wearing her favorite outfit- the Tinkerbell swimsuit my Aunt Laura gave her earlier this summer. She said, "Hey mom, can you take my picture in my special Tinkerbell swimsuit?"

9-29-09-small-6


Okay! Sounds like a good idea!

9-29-09-small-7


After that we did a little wardrobe change. Ginger seemed to like it.

9-29-09-small-10


Ginger's 14th week of life outside the womb has been a scrumptious one. I wish I could bottle every second of life with these girls. They are my miracles!

9-29-09-small-8


No comments: