Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Our New House?

We made an offer on this house last night. Long story short, yesterday afternoon my agent asked me if I wanted to see it. I took Paprika and Ginger over there at 3:30pm. I thought it was pretty cute, and had a decent backyard. I thought Mr. Mustard should see it.

Then, the seller's agent said that all offers had to be in by 8pm last night. Mr. Mustard had to work, so there was no way he would be able to see it in time. So, we made the decision to make an offer on it without Mr. Mustard ever having seen it. If our offer gets accepted, and he sees the property and doesn't like it, we will be able to back out of the deal (we have lots of contingencies).

I think there may be multiple offers on the property, so I am not sure our offer will be accepted.

Now we wait...

No comments: