Thursday, September 3, 2009

11 Weeks!

9-3-09-small-1


Ginger is 11 weeks old today. She is so awake these days...she barely naps or sleeps! She is wide awake most of the time, which is a big change from when she was first born and slept all the time. She sleeps for a six hour stretch at night, which is really nice. And when she's awake, she is generally really happy...as long as I'm holding her!

Ginger is definitely a mama's girl. Nothing can calm her like being in mommy's arms. I'm not complaining! After all I went through to carry her for 9 months, I should hope that she prefers me! ;-)

She loves to "talk" to us in her baby voice- she has a lot to say. She can mimic back "hello" to Mr. Mustard, just as Paprika did. We may have an early talker on our hands...just like her big sister.

I imagine all the wonderful conversations Ginger and Paprika will have. Very exciting stuff.

Happy 11 Weeks, Ginger! You are our treasure!

No comments: