Saturday, September 5, 2009

Labor Day Weekend Get-Away

9-5-09-small-1


Well, I felt like I did enough whining for one week when I was complaining about our housing search yesterday. Today I decided not to worry about it, and just enjoy today for today. We went and looked at four houses this morning (three duds and a maybe), and then headed straight to the beach.

9-5-09-small-2


It was a good decision! It was warm and sunny, the perfect day for a day at the beach.

9-5-09-small-3


Ginger was very content to lay back and listen to the waves from the comfort of our new double stroller.

9-5-09-small-4


Ginger and I hung out on the blanket while Mr. Mustard ran in and out of the ocean after Paprika. Paprika had lots of fun playing in the sand and water, making new friends, and exploring.

9-5-09-small-15


It was a great start to my birthday weekend! :-)

9-5-09-small-7


No comments: