Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Three Months!

9-16-09-small-1


Happy Three Months, Beautiful Ginger!

Ginger's neck muscles are getting so strong. She loves to sit up, and is so aware of everything going on around her. She loves to study every new things she sees, and she is so interested in the outside world.

9-16-09-small-3


She loves being held by me (mommy), but not really by anyone else! She is very attached to me, and gets really upset when I'm not the one holding her. This, of course, is hard on Mr. Mustard because he wants to hold her a lot. I know it's just a phase, and she'll grow out of it. For right now, I'm soaking up all my snuggle time with Ginger.

9-16-09-small-2


Ginger loves to laugh, and loves to giggle at whatever Paprika is doing. Overall, she is a really smiley, happy, alert, and bright little girl. Love her so much!

9-16-09-small-4


No comments: