Monday, September 7, 2009

Birthday!

9-7-09-small-2


Today is Labor Day and also my birthday! We've had a lot of fun this weekend. Mr. Mustard has to work today, but the girls and I are having fun- we're going to a pool party at our friends' house in a few minutes.

Yesterday, Jess came over and we worked on her blog design. I briefly (for about 5 minutes) entertained the idea of becoming a professional blog designer...but after yesterday, I am firmly convinced that being a blog designer is not my calling! :-) It is a lot of work!

I am so blessed to have gotten so many cards, emails, presents, and flowers this birthday from family and friends. It has been a wonderful birthday! I am so thankful for the support of friends and family. How did I get so lucky?!

9-7-09-small-1


No comments: