Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just Fun

9-26-09-small-6


Today I took Ginger with me to a friend's baby shower. Claudine (our babysitter) came over to watch Paprika. Paprika was so excited. She hasn't seen Claudine in many months, and she was just over the moon that her special friend was coming for a visit.

9-26-09-small-3


I took Ginger to the shower because she's still so little, exclusively nursing, and I knew she wouldn't be any trouble. I was right!

9-26-09-small-5


She was all smiles, easy, and just so happy the whole time. She was so happy just to hang out on my lap and look around at everyone. As long as I am holding her, she is 100% a-okay, happy, and joyful. When anyone else holds her...she's happy for a few minutes, and then she says "I'm done. Give me back to mom." That's good with me! I am a sucker for this smile!

9-26-09-small-1


No comments: