Friday, September 4, 2009

More House Hunting

Ginger and I spent this morning house hunting with our agent while Paprika was at preschool. I've stopped taking pictures of the houses, although I should and submit them to the Ugly House Pictures Blog.

We saw three houses today and they were all major duds. Major.

Here is a picture of one of the houses we saw today. This is the backyard. The listing described the backyard as beautiful, shaded, and enormous. Does this backyard look either beautiful, shaded or enormous to you? Actually, come to think of it, the backyard actually was the best part of the house...by far.



I'm staring to get really really really tired of the housing search. Everything in our price range is awful. Everything great is out of our price range. I cry about it more than I should. I just want a nice place in Los Angeles with a yard and a great school district- a place for our girls to grow up and have good memories of their childhood. Is that too much to ask?

I know I should not complain about it. I am just so ready to get out of our townhouse. It is getting me down more than it should. We'll find something eventually. I know we will. Until then, I will try not to complain about it too much and keep looking!

No comments: