Saturday, June 30, 2012

Olympic Dreaming!

6-29-12-8-800


Sorry for my little pity party yesterday. I posted that and then felt like saying "Wahhhhhhhh!" Haha. I love my crazy life. Really would not have it any other way. I know people say that all the time, but I really do mean it.

The weekend is off to a great start. We watched the Olympic swimming trials last night. Paprika was riveted. She was laying on the floor "swimming" alongside those swimmers and saying how she wants to go to the Olympics one day. It was so cute.

I had a great meal of Thai food last night and got to hang out with Mr. M and watch 24. We are on the last season (Netflix) of a marathon that started almost eight months ago! Yes, we are dedicated. I am about ready to say goodbye to Jack Bauer forever, but that's okay. It was good while it lasted. Haha. Then we will be on to the next marathon (Downton Abbey or Louie, I think - but that doesn't sound quite as exciting as 24).

This weekend we have swimming (of course!) on the agenda, possibly going to see Brave, and a few other fun things up our sleeves. I love the weekends. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them now that Mr. M actually HAS a weekend! :-)

xoxo,
Erika

P.S. Yesterday's post was post number 1500! I pressed publish and saw that and was a little in disbelief! I guess it's been over 6 years since I started writing this blog, so it's no big surprise, but I was still a teeny bit proud of that. Who knew when I started this that I'd still be doing it 6 years later? I am so glad I have this little space to record our crazy, fun, and always changing lives!

Pin It

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Good for you on 1500 posts, I'm only on about 300 after 3 years!
Glad you're having a good weekend.
Enjoy!!

Kim said...

Wow, 1500 posts!! That is crazy and awesome! Hope your weekend is filled with lots of fun:)