Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Theme Days!

Paprika's school has had quite a few theme days this year. There was Crazy Sock Day. There was Where's Waldo Day. There have been a few Hat Days where the kids wore hats to support a little girl who had brain surgery.

I didn't get pictures of many of those days- and now I am kicking myself! Paprika's Crazy Sock Day was probably the best of the bunch. I did mismatched socks with babylegs and they were c-r-a-z-y! Haha.

So, when the latest "theme days" came up, I remembered to snap a picture.

This is Crazy Hair and Pajama Day. Basically, the kids wore pajamas to school and had crazy hair!

Paprika thought it was pretty silly. We have quite a collection of hairbows...so this one was easy. :-)

6-3-12-6-800


Then, last week we had Sports and Favorite Team Day - and well, I found out about this one about 10 minutes before we had to leave for school. I was just going to skip it, but Paprika insisted that she had to wear something Sporty! Said by the girl who only wears dresses. ;-)

We are about the LEAST team-interested family on the planet - Mr. M has one USC shirt (and we both graduated from there!)- so I briefly thought of putting her in that because it's the only team shirt we have in the house. It's a Men's XL, so it would have been down to her ankles.

Then, I remembered that Paprika's old soccer jersey was kicking around in a storage bin, so I got that out. It is still 5 sizes too big...but it did the trick!

Voila!

6-3-12-5-800


Now if only they'd had Swim and Beach Day. Paprika has enough swimsuits to clothe her entire school. Haha.

Pin It

1 comment:

3 Peanuts said...

LOVE the crazy hair!!! So cute. Thank you for the kind comment today.