Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Better Day

12-19-09-small-2


Today was a better day than yesterday. I talked on the phone to my Grandpa, my Grandma, my Mom, my Aunt Laura, and my step-dad, Eric, all on the same day. That rarely happens! Thank you for your prayers. My Grandpa is doing much better. He is still in the hospital, but will hopefully be released this week. I am so grateful. To say I was scared is an understatement. I am so glad that Grandpa is going to be getting his health back and will be home for Christmas.

Health-wise, I have a lot to be thankful for, too. I am feeling better on the new antibiotics and steroids I started taking earlier this week. The steroids make you feel somewhat better while you're taking them. Hopefully the antibiotics do their job this time and by the time I'm off the steroids (a few more days), things will be okay.

Mr. Mustard is still on his six week leave from work and has been helping me out so much with Paprika and Ginger. It has been so wonderful having him home, and it has really been just the best Christmas present he could have possibly given us.

We have been able to spend a lot of time outdoors together - the weather has been perfect, and it helps my lungs to be outside in the sunshine and fresh air. Here are a few pics we took at The Children's Museum and Playground. I am really grateful for this time, the weather, and being together. We are making some good memories over this Christmas Break.

Paprika "serving Daddy lunch":

12-19-09-sm-11


Paprika's face looked so sweet in that one I had to zoom in and make it black and white.

12-19-09-small-5


Bike Riding:

12-19-09-sm-9


Climbing Through The Ant Hole:

12-19-09-sm-13


Tunnels:

12-19-09-sm-10


Spiderwebs:

12-19-09-small-4


The Magical Rain Machine:

12-19-09-small-7


Balancing:

12-19-09-small-6


Ginger's Big Eyes:

12-19-09-small-8


No comments: