Monday, August 10, 2009

We're Back!

8-9-09-small-2

We spent the weekend up in Santa Barbara, and just got back to LA this evening. Mr. Mustard had some finishing touches to do on the movie he's been editing up there for a year and a half. So, we all piled in the car and went up to enjoy the weekend away.

My mom was a trooper and put up with the traffic jams on the way up and back. Paprika and Ginger were both not too happy with the traffic situation on the drive up- although I think they both did pretty well under the circumstances! Hot car + 4 hours in traffic = no fun! But, I hope that the trips to the beach, the cool weather, and the gorgeous scenery made up for all the trouble! I know at least Paprika loved every second we spent at the beach. She is my little beach bum babe!

It was a beautiful weekend- and of course it made me want to pack up all our things and move up to Santa Barbara for good. Los Angeles is great, but even on a good day, it's no Santa Barbara!

8-9-09-small-1




No comments: