Thursday, August 13, 2009

8 Weeks and Almost Three Years!

8-8-09-small-10

Ginger is 8 weeks old today, and Paprika will be three years old on Sunday! Time is flying- please make it stop! :-)

Ginger is growing very well. She outgrew most of her 0-3 month clothes at 6 weeks old, two weeks ago. She is wearing 3-6 month clothes now, and they are fitting perfectly, some are even getting snug!

She is a very sweet baby, and is especially attached to me. She's not very comfortable being held by anyone else, and she is happy as long as she can see me. If I leave the room or am out of her line of sight, she gets pretty upset pretty quickly and can't be calmed down. But once I pick her up, she is fine and gets quiet immediately. She is very attached to me, which is great! It doesn't give me much of a break, but I love the closeness I have with her and wouldn't trade it for anything.

8-8-09-small-9

Paprika turns 3 on Sunday! I am happy to say that she is now fully potty trained and isn't wearing diapers anymore- even at preschool! I almost don't want to talk about it because I don't want to jinx it, but she has been doing great! We are so proud of her.

All of a sudden, Paprika is so grown up. Where did her babyhood go? She is not a baby anymore, that's for sure. She is a little girl now. Love her so much.

No comments: