Thursday, August 27, 2009

10 Weeks!

Ginger is 10 weeks old today! She celebrated by staying awake until 4am last night. She woke up at 8:30am to eat, and then went back to sleep. That would be great except that Paprika woke me up right at 9am this morning, so I slept from 4am til 8:30am...and that's it. 4.5 hours of sleep. Grrrrr. That seems to be the norm this week. One good thing about Paprika being at preschool is that when I have those late nights with Ginger (which is most nights), at least I can get some sleep before I pick Paprika up from preschool.

I just have today and tomorrow...then Mr. Mustard will be home this weekend...then preschool starts on Monday.

There is a big fire in the hills of Los Angeles, and it's been going on for a few days now. The air quality is so bad that we can't go outside today. The air is full of ash and so smoky. Paprika is already bouncing off the walls. Should be an interesting day! ;-)

No comments: