Friday, September 23, 2011

Clingy Baby!

9-23-11-7-800


Ever since my mom showed up, Ginger has become the clingiest girl ever. She wants me (and only me!) every second, and gets so scared that if I am even a few feet away from her, I might leave. She loves my mom...as long as I am holding her.

Whenever she walks a few feet ahead, she always looks back to make sure I am there.

9-23-11-5-800


I think Pavenzia's arrival is going to be big for Ginger. Paprika was so secure, and not jealous at all when Ginger came on the scene. I am guessing Ginger will be a little different with Pavenzia. Already, Ginger is saying, "Venzia will be big sister, and I will be baby sister."

She is nursing more than ever, and wants me to snuggle her every night to fall asleep. I think six weeks from now, her world is going to turn upside down, and well...it will be interesting! :-)

9-23-11-6-600





No comments: