Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lazy Days of Vay-K!

5-27-10-small-7


Tuesday night was the season finale of DWTS, meaning the end of a long, intense season for us. I was all set to meet Mr. Mustard over at the Lot for the Finale taping then skip off to the Wrap Party, but our babysitter had a scheduling conflict...so...we stayed home. It's the first wrap party I've missed in four seasons. C'est La Vie!

It's probably for the best- after Mr. Mustard logging 100 hour weeks this season, I was ready to just have him home...and I was bursting at the seams to watch the Lost Series Finale (I promised I'd wait so we could watch it together)...

Ah, the end of an era...I'm going to miss Jack, Kate, Hurley, and Sawyer. We're talking about watching the whole series from start to finish again on DVD...but I'm guessing we probably won't have time for that! ;-)

Yesterday we had a park day, and a trip to our fave little family lunch spot. Today we kicked back in our backyard...and had a quick trip to the doctor for Ginger. She has been really upset- could it have something to do with her five new teeth popping through? Perhaps! But we wanted to make sure it wasn't an ear infection. Better safe than sorry, right? Turns out, she's all in the clear. (They also weighed her and she is 20 lbs. 12 oz...woah!)

Anyway, it was a fab-oosh day, and so wonderful having Mr. Mustard around. I really could get used to seeing him this often! :-)

5-27-10-small-6


5 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm glad he's finally got some time to be home again. Sounds like DWTS is a pretty demanding job! Too bad about the wrap party! Would all of the dancers and stars have been there?

Hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend!

Home Is Where They Send Us said...

I'm so glad he has some time off so that you can enjoy the summer and kids together!! :) And, woah...can't believe G is that big! Peanut is just 22 pounds (but 19m!). :)

FourJedis said...

Nothing like quality family time. Glad you guys got some in! :) I'm looking forward to ours this weekend. Love the pics!

Courtney said...

Aww glad you have the hubster home now.

Enjoy your weekend.

Sheri said...

That first picture is so sweet. Enjoy your break. I think it is awesome how you speak of your husband. Not a lot of wives do that ya know?