Tuesday, May 11, 2010

DWTS - Here I Am!

If you go to 36 minutes, 23 seconds into the broadcast (right when they come back from commercial break), you can see me and my friend Lauren in the front row! Don't blink or you'll miss us!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/148395/dancing-with-the-stars-week-8-part-1

It was really fun. I have been on the stage before during dress rehearsals, but nothing is like a live show. It was so much fun.

The only snafu was that when we got there, I didn't have a seat (all the seats are reserved). There was a mix-up, and so I ended up sitting in an open seat off to the side. Tom Bergeron (the host) came over to chat with Mr. Mustard, who had stopped in to say hi. Tom asked where I was sitting, and I said, "Here." And he said (in the nicest way), "No you're not because this is my seat!" So, the seating person found Lauren and I some great seats in the front row...it could not have worked out better!

Lauren's parents were sitting on the other side of the stage (they had great seats, too). The guy sitting next to me took up half my chair and kept shouting out scores at the strangest times. It would go quiet in the theater and all of a sudden, he would yell out "8!" I had to keep myself from cracking up!

All in all, a fun night. Thank you, Mr. Mustard!!!!

8 comments:

Corey said...

The guy next to you looks happy...

Anonymous said...

I saw you!! Haha congrats for making it on t.v. :)

Devon said...

we saw you! so fun!

Lauren said...

I saw you!!

Anonymous said...

totally saw you!!!! sooooo fun!

Lost in Space said...

Love it! You look so great, Erika! Love your dress and so glad you had such a fun time out.

Unknown said...

Ooh, I saw you! You look like a hot mama!

Wendy said...

so cool! lol @ the guy next to you. I'm sure it was nearly impossible to keep from busting out laughing.