Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dancing!

5-11-10-2


I went to a taping of DWTS earlier tonight (well, technically I guess it was yesterday). It was GREAT! I had so much more fun than even I thought I would. I went with my friend Lauren and her parents- and we had a superb dinner afterwards at The Grove. It was fancy, and so grown-up...a rare treat these days! ;-)

At the show, we were seated in the front row and had the best view of the stage. It was a blast! I have been meaning to go to the show for four seasons now, and I was so glad that I finally did it. Last season I was pregnant with Ginger and didn't think I'd be able to sit through the whole taping, but this time I had no excuse...

Mr. Mustard's mom, Pat, watched the girls, and they did pretty well, all things considered. Pat was visiting from Santa Barbara for Mother's Day (she came on Sunday)- and it has been really nice having her here. She made Mother's Day very special, and I was so glad to have her here as Mr. Mustard was working all day Sunday...we had a good time together!

I am beat, but it was just so fun to get out (and wear my new dress)! After the show, Mr. Mustard came and found us (he was working during, of course)- and I got to snap this pic with him...

We made some good memories tonight. It was so fun, and a night I will remember for a long time!

8 comments:

FourJedis said...

E, you look HOT! Gorgeous dress, gorgeous you. So glad you got to get out and have a great time.

Home Is Where They Send Us said...

You look great! I'm glad you were able to get out and have a good time!!

Amee said...

YAY for a fun night! you look AMAZING by the way!!

Lauren said...

I am SO jealous! What a fun night and great experience! Was it everything you thought it would be in person? What do did everyone do during the commercial breaks? And, what time did the show tape? I always wonder that since the show it "live" on the East Coast at 8pm. Who's your favorite dancer? I texted in my votes for Erin last night.

With Out My Punkin said...

You are looking AMAZING!! Glad you had a night out!

Deena said...

I KNEW that was you when I watched DWTS last night! They came back from the commercial and panned the audience and there you were! Your smile is beautiful! Glad you finally got to go and enjoy it!

Brenna said...

Hey, hot mamma!!! I haven't visited your blog in waaaay too long, and I must say, your weight loss is getting DRAMATIC! You look absolutely fantastic, and I'm sure feel it, too. I just hit the 50-lbs-lost-since-Tate mark last week, what a milestone. 15 lbs to go to get to my pre-triplet weight, and with any luck maybe I can take off another 5-10! You've been a real source of inspiration in that department, my friend.

Hugs~
B

Jamie said...

WOWWY-WOW-WOW!!! Totally awesome that you got to go to a taping of DWTS!! I am a little jealous...You look FAB-U-LOUS in your dress and the pic of you and Mr. Mustard is perfect!!!

I love your blog...