Saturday, September 25, 2010

A New Dance!

9-25-10-3-800


Paprika started at a new dance school today. It's the place where one of her best friends goes for ballet, and since they aren't in the same Pre-K class this year, I thought it would be fun for them to have class together.

9-25-10-4-800


Paprika was sooooo excited to wear her new purple leotard, and her crown. She made sure to tell everyone at the dance studio, "Purple is my favorite color."

I don't think they would have guessed that! Haha! ;-)

Before the class started, the teacher asked me if this was Paprika's first time taking dance, and I had to laugh. Um...no. This is actually her FOURTH dance studio! The first was with Ms. Gulch, the second was after we moved, the third was a free trial at another studio, and now this studio.

9-25-10-5-500


When we got home, Paprika said she was "sooooooo thirsty from all of her dancing and please, please, may I drink fresh cold ice water out of a fancy glass." I let her pick out her glass, and this is the glass she picked.

9-25-10-6-500


What can I say, dancing is hard work!

9-25-10-7-800


2 comments:

Sheila said...

So adorable!!!
My daughter use to like having hot chocolate served in china tea cup and saucer after swimming in her grandparents pool. Ha!Ha!
What can I say, a child just knows when they are special and loved.Of course something as fun as being served in a pretty glass or china cup would not be out of the question. It's the little things that they remember most. Thanks for sparking a sweet memory and adding a new one with Paprika.
I think purple is the perfect color to dance in. I get happy feet just thinking about it.
I hope this will be the best dance class ever for her and all her new friends.

FourJedis said...

She's so precious... such a big personality. I love the picture of her you have hanging in your dining area. It's perfect!