Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oh Happy Day!



Paprika and I spent the day at Disneyland and California Adventure together! It was a lot of fun. I don't think it was exactly wise to take a toddler to Disneyland by myself, almost six months pregnant, but I did it. By the end of the day, I was in pain, and wanted to lay down on the pavement for about fifteen hours.

From now on, I'll probably wait until Mr. Mustard has a day off for us to go together, or better yet, maybe I'll stay home and let them have a father/daughter trip! The good news is that on Dancing With The Stars (starting next week), Mr. Mustard has off Wednesdays and Thursdays instead of the weekends, so we'll be able to do our Disneyland trips mid-week together.

Getting Ready For The Ride To Start:



We rode lots of rides, and Paprika is familiar enough with the park now that she doesn't mind walking herself or letting me push her in the stroller. When we first started going, she wanted to be carried everywhere- and that's not happening now!

She Likes To Spin The Wheel Herself:



She also knows exactly which ride she wants to ride next! We rode all of our usual rides, and some of them more than once! We had a nice dinner together just the two of us at Pinnochio's house. It was a great day, and we even managed to get a few pics on the Teacups (last ride of the night) before we snuck out of the park at closing time!

The Teacups At Night:



So Happy!



No comments: