Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Having Fun In "Our Backyard"




Today was Mr. Mustard's first day back on a full "day" schedule at work. Paprika and I went to the park for the whole day and had lots of fun. We missed Mr. Mustard, though!

Thinking About Life, The Universe, and Everything:



Just Feelin' Pensive:




Climbing Trees:



Picking Flowers:



Smelling The Roses:



Dancing In The Grass:



Twirling to Her Own Rhythm:



Running:



Smiling:



Gotcha!




On the way home, we stopped at the store and bought fixin's for a yummy special dinner. Paprika and I made lobster ravioli (Mr. Mustard's favorite) with a delicious spinach side salad. It was a hit!

Last night I put Paprika to bed at midnight (early for her) and she sang to herself for two and a half hours...at least. I still woke her up early, and the lack of sleep didn't seem to phase her. I don't know where she gets her energy!!!



No comments: