Thursday, May 23, 2013

Fairytale Wedding!

upload


A week ago TODAY, we went to the Vow Renewal of our friends Corey and David - they had their "Fairytale Wedding" at Disneyland for their 10 Year Anniversary!

I have pics on my camera (still yet to be uploaded!) - but for now, these are a few of the pictures from my phone of our magical day at The Happiest Place on Earth!

We spent the first half of the day at their wedding and reception - and then we rode rides until the park closed down.

One of the favors they included for their guests were personalized Mouse Ears!  Paprika loved her Mouse Ears- after all her trips to Disneyland, she can finally say that she has her very own Mouseketeer Ears!


upload

Baby Violet had a wonderful time riding rides - she is such a grown up girl now!

upload

We visited our family brick, of course!  :-)

upload


And here are a few random shots I took while I was waiting for Mr. M and the big girls.  Baby Violet and I had to sit out a few rides due to height requirements (Baby Violet being too short - not me!  Ha!) 


upload



The Big Girls rode Star Tours for the first time with Mr. M and LOVED it...so of course they had to ride it more than once!  Baby Violet and I spent a lot of time waiting for them at the exit to the ride (which is the gift shop!)  Baby Violet loved looking in this display window.  I think we had it memorized by the end of the night.  :-)

upload

This is the Mad Hatter's Tea Party at California Adventure - which is just about as close to a concert experience as I've had since the U2 concert we went to on Ginger's 2nd birthday! (Almost two years ago - whew!)
upload

It was a great day at Disneyland - and probably the last time we'll go before the Fall. The girls had a magical time and it was so fun to share in Corey and David's special day at one of our favorite places on Earth - Disneyland!

The End.



1 comment:

Mimi said...

Lovely to see Violet able to enjoy the rides now...getting big!
Your sitting out reminded me of our trip to Disney, when I had to sit out the rides with our (too short) baby! He was 17 yesterday!!! Time flies :(