Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sugarplum Fairies!

11-17-12-19
One of our favorite little traditions is our nightly dance parties in the living room with Pandora radio on full blast.  Lately we've been playing the "Nutcracker" station - so I get a little holiday themed ballet recital on an almost nightly basis. 

11-17-12-18
Now that Violet is walking, she's in the mix one hundred percent.  She's got her dancing groove down.  It won't be long before she'll be slipping on the ballet slippers.  :-)

11-17-12-17

Paprika is the little ringleader and makes sure her younger sisters feel included:

11-17-12-16

Ginger loves to dance wildly and pretend with Paprika:

11-17-12-15

It gets a little rowdy sometimes, but what can I say...it's fun!

11-17-12-20


Most of the time these dance parties are just me and the girls - and I do this little late night thing to restore my sanity after a long day!  It's a little treat before I motivate the girls to brush teeth and get ready for bedtime.  But every so often, Mr. M gets home in time to see the show.  And that truly is sweet!  Ah, does it get any better than this?  :-)

11-17-12-14


No comments: