Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Livin' Is Easy!

8-22-12-1


It's the last week of summer. One week from today Paprika starts Kindergarten. We have been savoring these last days. We've been going to the park every day - why not?! Yesterday we spent the afternoon at my friend's house. The girls were loving swimming in the pool. Can you say F-U-N!

8-22-12-3


Violet was loving all the one on one attention. :-) She even got a little dip into the pool a few times - I mean, how could she not in her cute little bathing suit?! Haha.

8-22-12-4


We were at the pool during Violet's morning nap time (I use that term "nap" loosely -haha)- and she fell asleep in the carrier. She was soggy and cool, and just zonked out. This is her when she woke up...my happy girl!

8-22-12-2


I know everyone is getting ready for Fall, but I just want the summer to never end!

Pin It

No comments: