Friday, August 3, 2012

Flyin'!

7-31-12-2-800

(Paprika, with swim hair)

Happy Friday! I am glad the weekend is here...TGIF!

Today was Paprika's last day of swim lessons for the season. That is, if I don't get crazy and sign her up for another session. ;-)

She was supposed to have a 30 minute private lesson today and her teacher kept her in the water for an hour and fifteen minutes! I don't think anyone wanted this chapter of private lessons to stop - not even her teacher.

She starts pre-swim team practice on Monday. It's basically like a six week tryout for swim team. No pressure. Ha!

Today is Grandma Pat's birthday. Happy Birthday, Grandma Pat! :-) We are seeing her next week, and the girls are so excited to celebrate. They are always up for a party.

7-31-12-3-800


We still have almost a month until school starts, and I am enjoying every second of having the girls home with me. This summer is flying by, and I keep taking snapshots in my mind because I really don't want it to end.

We have a busy month ahead. Paprika has pre-swim team every day. I might sign Paprika up for an art camp. I think I am going to start Ginger and Paprika in gymnastics (if Ginger will put some clothes on for it - ha!) And Paprika has piano lessons every week, of course.

We have a bunch of birthday parties this month (we know a lot of August babies). Paprika's SIXTH birthday is in two weeks...be still, my heart. And I am going to Indiana with Violet before the end of the month!

Needless to say, I've got to look at the calendar to figure out where we're going and where we've been. But, it's also nice to just pause and enjoy this moment because I know this month is going to fly by, and then summer will be just a memory.

Happy Weekend!

7-31-12-4-800


Pin It

No comments: