Monday, February 1, 2010

Just Another Day...

2-1-10-small-3


Last night while Paprika and Mr. Mustard were at the show, Ginger and I had some one-on-one time. We had lots of fun, just being silly. She is a good sport, what can I say?

2-1-10-small-2


Today we had big plans to get out of the house, but after we picked Paprika up from school, all she wanted to do was watch Mary Poppins on dvd. It was cold, cloudy, overcast...not great park weather. So, we got cozy inside and had a Mary Poppins sing-a-long. It was Paprika and Ginger's first time seeing the movie and my 100 millionth time (probably). Mr. Mustard was home and he got a kick out of the movie, too (especially since he could compare it to the stage show last night).

I have a feeling I'll be watching Mary Poppins over and over again for the forseeable future. There are worse things. ;-)

2-1-10-small-1


3 comments:

Poppy said...

Little Miss Ginger is certainly growing! She's adorable!

FourJedis said...

Wow, look at Ginger. She is so precious. Its so nice to get some good quality one-on-one time, and I'm sure Mr. Mustard and Paprika enjoyed theirs as well.

Spanish Ab Initio said...

OMG!!! Erika are you kidding me? She is so cute! Absolutely adorable.