Sunday, February 21, 2010

On A Boat!

2-21-10-small-1


Ginger is getting to that age where she and Paprika can really play together. No matter how many toys they have, these two have the most fun playing with household items like laundry baskets, pots and pans, and raiding the kitchen cabinets for spices and pasta to mix into incredible creations. ;-)

2-21-10-small-2


Paprika has been playing all weekend with this laundry basket- it's a "boat" according to her. Everytime she gets into it, she exclaims, "I'm on a boat!" - as if she's playing homage to Andy Samberg's video...but I know she's not because she's never seen that video and won't til she's...ummmm...18?

2-21-10-small-3


So, before you know it, Ginger was in the "boat" with Paprika, and I was pulling them all around the upstairs. They had a grand time, as they always do when they are together. So sweet!

8 comments:

Home Is Where They Send Us said...

Adorable! My girls hide under it and make you attempt to find them...Gator will scream "we are lost come find us"...

Anonymous said...

Awww, so cute! This brings back so many memories...I used to put my brothers in a laundry basket, tie scarves to it, and pull them around on the carpet. Sometimes I would make them pull me...they were the reindeer and I was in Santas sleigh. :)

Paprika is such a good big sister. Ginger is one lucky girl!

FourJedis said...

That melts my heart so much! I know next week is busy but I really hope you can sneak away (but totally understand if you can't)!

McCryssy said...

My two go for rides in their "boat" too. How cute!

MomWilde said...

Darling pictures Erika - enjoyed looking at all your pics...love the girls names....miss seeing you, we must go to Disneyland with you know who....lots of love, another grandma

Lauren said...

CUTE! That must be so fun to watch.

Lost in Space said...

They are just too sweet, Erika.

Wendy said...

Ok, I know you're packing and have tons going on, love the pictures of how cute Paprika has always been... now I have to know.. How could you keep this Bachelor / Dancing with the Stars drama from us?!! lol I know it's got to be be TOP secret but I've been plain disgusted tonight. haha.