Monday, March 5, 2007

I See A Tooth In Her Future!




































Paprika is babbling non-stop now. I took a video of her babbling and was going to post it, but the video was too large to upload because it was too long. She has a lot to say, I guess! She's also learning all about possession, and how to ask for the things she wants. She gets upset when she can't play with certain things- like a permanent magic marker, for example, or when her toy falls on the floor. A month or so ago she didn't care which toy she played with and didn't notice if we took something away from her. Now she is very specific about what she wants to play with- not just any toy will do!

I can feel her two bottom teeth popping up through her gums. The teeth aren't there yet, but I can tell that they are bothering her. She has always been an exceptional sleeper- basically sleeping through the night since 6 weeks old. Well, now all that has changed. For the past week, she's woken up every two or three hours at night. She's sleeping so restlessly, and I think it has a lot to do with her mouth hurting. Hopefully once these teeth come through she'll be back to her old self and we can finally get some rest!


We have been spending a lot of time going through old boxes, sorting, and getting ready for the yard sale/move. It's been really fun, actually, going through old boxes of cards, letters, etc. I am set on getting everything organized before moving day, and so far it's been challenging. But, a little at a time, I'm working through everything. It's nice to have the luxury to do all of this- all of our other moves have been so frantic because I was either in school, working, or both. Since I'm home, I get to take advantage of doing it right this time. So, I'm enjoying the process. Already I've filled up our breakfast nook with items to donate or sell. Incredible!

No comments: